- How do I register?
- You can register by clicking on the Register link at the top right corner of the homepage. Please provide the information as requsted in the form. Please note some fields are noted as mandatory denoted with a * next to the name of the field. You can review the terms and conditions, signup for Newsletters and submit the registration information.
- Is there any registration fee?
- No. Registering on GroceryBee is free.
- Do I have to register on GroceryBee to make an order?
- Registration is not mandatory, you can shop as a guest user. However being a registered member will give you benefits including Reward Points, member dashboard, order history, speed up purchase process with pre-populated delivery address etc
- Can a single customer have multiple registrations?
- Email address is unique for GroceryBee member account and they can’t be reused.
- Can a delivery address be different from billing address?
- Yes. delivery address can be different from billing address. However, for a singer order multiple delivery addresses cannot be given.
- Who will deliver my order?
- Orderes are delivered by GroceryBee staff and no third party is involved.
- When and how will my order be delivered?
- Orders can take up to 2 to 5 working days to deliver within the Sydney region area. In the unlikely that if any ordered item is out of stock, we will contact you and discuss alternative arrangement. If you do not wish to discuss an alternatives, we will be happy to issue a refund.
- Do I have to be home at the time of Delivery?
- We request signature at the time of delivery, so it is important that someone is present at home during the time of delivery. If you are unable to take delivery of your order in person, the delivery staff can leave your parcel at the door only if you instruct us to do so.
- What time my order be delivered?
- Orders are delivered by us and/or 3rd party courier partners. GroceryBee will notify of delivery day and time range in advance as a reminder for the orders scheduled to be delivered by GroceryBee. For the orders delivered by courier partners, we will provide order tracking details, delivery day and time will be as per the courier company schedule.
- What are the delivery charges?
- We deliver free for the orders from $29 onwards depending on the delivery suburb. If the purchase amount is less than the free delivery amount,
a flat delivery fee will be applied depending on the delivery suburb. Please enter your postcode in the text box and click SUBMIT for more information
about your delivery options. An example is shown below
Suburb Free Delivery Slabs Delivery Fee Penrith >$29 FREE Penrith <$29 $5 Parramatta >$29 FREE Parramatta <$29 $5 Hornsby >$99 FREE Hornsby <$99 $10
- Can I check the status my order online?
- You can log in to yourGroceryBee member account at any time and check the status of your online order as it progresses.
- How do I report damaged or incorrect items in my order?
- GroceryBee takes utmost care while packing all orders. However if, any items are damaged, missing or incorrect please notify us within 24 hours of your delivery being signed for.
- Do you deliver in my area?
- You can check our delivery areas on the link below. Please enter your postcode in the text box and click SUBMIT for more
information about your delivery options.
Enter your postcode to check delivery options
We currently delivery only across Sydney Region.
- What is the use of My Account section?
- My Account is your first home page after you log in at GroceryBee using your login credentials. My Account allows you to update/ change your personal contact details, track your active orders, order history, reward points and update payment details.
- What if I forgot my username?
- Your username will be the email address you registered with
- How to reset my password?
- On the Login page, enter your username and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password link will be sent to your registered email address. Once you click on the link, you can change your desired password. If you still experience difficulty please contact GroceryBee Support.
- What are the available payment options?
- The following modes of payment are accepted: Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard), PayPal, Cash on Delivery and EFTPOS on Delivery.
- Is paying online safe and secure?
- Yes, We process all our transactions through a secure payment gateways (Paypal, Stripe) which are PCI and DSS compliant. We do not store your card / bank details details at any given time.
- How are refunds processed?
- We process refunds to your nominated account / Paypal.
- Can I check the status of my order online
- Yes, registered customers can check the order status from the My Orders section.
- Can I add or remove products after placing the order?
- Unfortunately once the order is submitted, changes cannot be made on our website. However, please contact our customer service to to discuss possible solutions.
- Is it possible to cancel an order?
- Sorry, once the order is confirmed, it will not be cancelled.
- How do I report damaged or incorrect items in my order?
- GroceryBee takes utmost care while packing all orders. However if any items are damaged, missing or incorrect please notify us within 24 hours of your delivery being signed for.
- How do I contact customer service?
- For any queries, please email our customer staff at email@example.com Or Submit your enquiry online at the CONTACT US page.
- Return & Refund
- If the product is damaged or incorrect please notify us within 24 hours of your delivery being signed for, we will organize refund to your nominated bank account. Please note, we do not offer refund for any product for change of mind.
- Do you have offline stores?
- We are at the moment an internet based eCommere store and do not have offline store.
- Where can I find your running offers/ promotions?
- Please find our current offers at www.grocerybee.com.au/offers
- I am a corporate/ business. Can I place orders with grocerybee.com.au?
- Yes, we do bulk supply of products at special prices to corporates, businesses, restaurants, cafe, and schools. Please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate discussion.
- The product I want is not available on GroceryBee. I’d like to suggest some products. Who do I contact?
- Please your suggestions to us at email@example.com and we will doour best to make the product available as soon as possible.
- What are Reward Points
- GroceryBee Reward Points has been designed to increase our customer’s savings on the every $$ they spend. The Reward Points will be converted into Rewards Cashback and they can be used by Customers in their orders as cash discount.
- Where can I see my Reward Points ?
- Registered customers can check their Reward Points under the section MY ACCOUNT → REWARD POINTS
- How does it work ?
You earn points on every $1 you spend.
$1 spend = 1 Reward Point
1000 Reward Points = $10 Rewards Cashback
- How to redeem Reward Points
- You can redeem the available Rewards Cashback in the checkout page using the Reward Points options provided